2. Overview of Procurement Processes
The procurement process in SAP Materials Management can be broken down into number of processes;
1. Procurement Cyle: This refers to the procure to pay process.
2. Stock Transfer Order: Inter-plant stock transfers
3. Sub-Contracting: Sub-contracting part of the production process to a third party
4. Vendor Consignment: Withdrawal of already delivered material stock before settlement
5. Goods Receipt: Receving goods delivered by the vendor into the company warehouse
6. Invoice Receipt: Payment of goods delivered by the vendor.